| ||1/2 C||Whole wheat flour|
| ||1/2 C||Nonfat powdered milk|
| ||1/2 Can||Tuna or 1/2 C chopped chicken (cooked)|
| ||1 T||Vegetable oil or cod liver oil|
| ||1||Egg beaten|
| ||1/4 C||Water|
| ||Catnip (optional)|
|Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheets with cooking spray.
1. In large bowl, mash the tuna(or chicken)into smaller pieces. Then add flour and milk. Mix well.
2. After all is mixed pour in water and oil. Mix well again.
3. Now, beat egg in seperate dish until dish util egg gets a foamy texture. Add to mix.
4. Mix well. The dough mix will be sticky, so dont worry.
5. Using your fingers shape dough into samll bite size balls, about the size of a marble. Put balls on greased cookie sheets. Flatten blaas with hand.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove treats from oven wait five minutes and turn treats over so other side will cook. Bake 10 more minutes or until golden brown in color.
7. Place treats on cookie rack to cool. Cool for 15 minutes. NEVER give treats to your pet right after cooking.
*You can add the catnip in the recipe or sprinkle on top of treats. They like it either way.
Store in air tight container and store in fridge or cool dry place.
These pet food recipes are submitted by other Simply Pets members for everyone to enjoy. SimplyPets makes no assurances to the nutritional value or safety of the recipes. If you are unsure if you should use a recipe listed here we recommend checking with your veterinarian.
Submit a new pet food recipe