Let Your Cat Play Gleefully With the Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel
Pets love to play just like kids. They also have feelings and do not like to be bound in a single room the entire day. This is why you will find several types of playing items in the market especially designed for pets. Some are meant for large pets and some are made for small sized ones. One of the favorite ones amongst cats and small dogs is the pet tunnel. It is basically a maze of 3 tunnels large enough to let a cat or a small breed dog to pass through.
Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel
When it comes to pet cat tunnels, you will come across several types in the market made by different companies. One of the popular ones is the Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel. It is made with good quality materials and also last long enough to allow your pet to play for a long time.
- The Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel comprises of 3 spacious tunnels and also comes with built-in peephole, crinkle crackle paper, as well as, a bell toy. It helps your pet play for a long time and also get its much needed exercise while enjoying itself.
- The Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel is made up of tear-resistant and ultra-strong polyester which is wrapped around a steel frame. This frame has protective ends to let your pet play without getting injured.
- It is easily portable and collapsible due to the presence of an elastic band. This allows you to store it away safe when not in use. Each of the tubes are 17 inches deep and 10 inches tall. With around 50 inches of tunnel, your pet will never get bored.
- The Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel can also be gifted to your friends for their pets. It comes in 11 exciting colors.
- The Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel is a total of 50 inches of tunnel space which allows your pet to play and seldom feel bored.
- It comes in too many colors and the center is also guaranteed not to collapse at any time.
- Puppies of big breed dogs may not be able to fit inside the tunnel.
- Excessive clawing may damage the product very easily.
Choosing a suitable playing thing for your pet can be a difficult task. However, if you take some time and shop carefully according to the type of pet you have, you will not find it tough at all.